We prioritise the health and safety of our customers and drivers. Therefore, we ask you to read and follow our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Maintain common sense hygiene practices, as recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Please follow your local authority advice regarding the use of face masks when travelling. Please note that it is strongly recommended customers and drivers wear a face mask where social distance is not possible.
- Please isolate yourself if you have been in contact with a confirmed coronavirus case.
- Please do not travel if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms that match coronavirus description.
- If you need to travel to your location for isolation, please wear a mask and avoid contact with the driver.
- Do not book a car for more than 2 passengers on a five-seated car and always seat at the back.
- Travel with up to 4 passengers on the TowncarsNOW People Movers and always seat at the back.
- Passengers should handle their own luggage including placing it in the boot where possible.
- Please understand that the driver has the right to cancel the trip if he/she feels unsafe.
- Drivers are instructed to keep the vehicle clean at all times and behave appropriately.
- Drivers should employ standard cleaning practices at the start and end of each shift, by wiping down surfaces with disinfectant
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser where possible between hand washes and after opening and closing doors, exchanging payment and after personal contact.
- TowncarsNOW offers contactless payment, done via credit card when requesting a trip in the app.
- Passengers and Drivers are encouraged to download and use the COVID Safe App.